We're a small, nimble team taking the Canadian cannabis sector by storm. Across Canada, Buddi services nearly 300 Canadian cannabis retailers. Our online ordering menus have served as many retailers' primary method of doing business and we're proud to be able to help so these small businesses stay competitive during a rough economic time.
You've held a lead developer role at an enterprise software application or were well on your way to holding that position. You're great at both leading other team members and developing quality code on your own. Working with reports and large datasets is definitely a bonus!
- Solid experience of full life-cycle development of large-scale applications.
- Working experience with SQL and writing reliable, efficient queries.
- Experience working with Source Code Management tools like GIT.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills and verbal agility are strong assets.
- 4+ years of development experience (with a focus on PHP, we use Laravel).
- Well-versed on working with AWS.
Our Interview Process:
- Initial phone conversation so we can learn more about you and you can learn more about us.
- Online interview with the team.
- If selected we'll give you an online code test.
- Feedback and conversation about the next steps.
- Job offer.
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Please email your resume and let us know why you'd like to work for Buddi!